Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Final Frontier

"Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise.
Her five year mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life
and new civilizations. To boldly go where no man has gone before."
~ Star Trek opening monologue



Sounds silly, I know, but it seems to describe my life over the past few years. I've traversed ground I never expected to have to navigate. And when I thought I'd found steady ground and regained my footing, I managed to hit uncharted territory again.

And that's good.

It proved to me what I've always known...I can handle it.

So, as my life continues to evolve and change shape I will continue to document it. But not here. This place holds too many old memories, too many records of painful times, too many reminders of experiences put to rest.

I don't believe in regrets. I wouldn't change a thing in my life. And that is why I won't delete this blog.

But life moves on. And so will I.

The era of Nobody's Girl is over and done. On to the new frontier.

1 comment: