Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birth

After reading yet another shining example of how talented my dear friend Deb is, it got me wondering exactly how long I'd been swimming around in this lovely blogging internet ether. Much to my surprise, it's been exactly two years.

Two years? Really?!

Yes, really. Two whole years. And that got me thinking even more about all that's transpired in my life in just two little measly years. New friendships, lost friendships, babies turning into children, lost babies, new love, lost love, reconnecting with family, losing touch with family, ....it's staggering to think of what has been packed into the past 733 days.

What really startled me was this statement: "I'm also planning a foray into the creative arts." I had no idea, at the time, what I was about to embark upon. I had this specific idea of what I was going to do, who I was going to be...funny how that works out.

But the best part? The best part is that where I'm at now, who I am now....it's exactly where and who I want to be. Where and who I am supposed to be.

I can't wait to see where I am in the next 733 days. Thanks for playing along with me.

**Ann, thank you again for urging me to follow my creative urges and kicking me in the ass when required. As always, you are the sister I always hoped for.**

2 comments:

  1. Yea! 2 years!! Isn't it great to become yourself (if that makes sense)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have I been during all these blog posts?? Oh, that's right, wiping little rumps.

    I always knew you were creative. Always. And I love that you've harnessed your creativity so that we can be artsy fartsy together.

    ReplyDelete