Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Spy

The Five Year Old received a digital camera for Christmas and she took to it like a duck to water. I like to think it's a trait she inherited from me but, if anything, it's something we love to do together.

After much procrastination, I finally downloaded and edited some of her stuff....a job I relish. I realize and fully admit I'm ridiculously biased but here are a few shots that I am totally impressed with.

Cool lighting even if she didn't intend for it to look this way.


Umbrella in storefront window display.


Super cool self-portrait.

3 comments:

  1. well, please... what's not to love on that last one... beauties!

    and i do dig the umbrella shots! the first one looks like it is totally suspended in midair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha -- I see she applies make-up with the same trowel E uses. And still they're ravishing.

    E loves her digital camera too and though most of her shots are blurry and unusable, she does occasionally come up with a winner. She took one of K and J that is so amazing (esp. since it's near impossible to get a good shot of J as he won't sit still for pics). I will have to share on my blog one day.

    Of course M is talented. She takes after her mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! My 4 year old I think could really use one as well. What brand did you get? I was thinking one of those kid tuff ones. She has a pretend one now where she sets up her own shots or makes mommy pose for her. Hmmm wonder where she learned that?

    ReplyDelete