Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stuff

Sometimes when you're ready for a change, Nannette, and you kind of know it but won't admit it, when it comes, not only are you surprised, but it hurts.

Yeah, I know that doesn't help much, unless you remember the "ready" part. Because there is simply no change that might ever transpire in time and space that happens before you're fully able to use it for your own growth and glory.

Love watching you create,
The Universe


I've been going through some stuff lately. Stuff. Shocking stuff. Life-altering stuff. Revelations kinda stuff. The stuff that gives you pause when someone says "hey! how ya doin'?" kinda stuff.

And after weeks of questioning who I am, what in the world I'm thinking and feeling, where in the world I'm going....reading this gave me a moment to briefly believe that, perhaps, I do know what is best for me. That I do, indeed, create my own reality.

2 comments:

  1. man, if you can hang onto that belief, you are one step ahead of the rest of us (or me, anyway)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it beats being buffeted around by life!

    ReplyDelete