Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This One's For You

After a quiet and contemplative Thanksgiving and now, as we near the national day of consumerism, I've been thinking a lot about the people that I find such solace and inspiration in.

For no particular reason, other than the fact that she inspires me on a regular basis, this post is for my pal Girl Howdy. Because, quite simply, she rocks.

Here's The Man, MJ. There's one out there just like 'im for you.....I just know it.


And my new favorite version of the Man in Black...

3 comments:

  1. he just rocks. oh, and so does johnny cash. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a couple days late but this just made my day! Thank you <3
    Two things! I'm making you something for Christmas so you're gonna have to e-mail me an address! ohmymeganjane@gmail.com

    AND- (and I know this is annoying) but I just thought in light of my recent attempt to LET GO of... well, a lot. I made a new blog. I'm gonna give tumblr a try. I don't think I'm going to delete girl_howdy but I'll mainly be using the new one. So I'm gonna be a pain and make you change your bookmark haha here's the link...

    http://bigdealsowhat.tumblr.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH and those sesame street clips are priceless!

    ReplyDelete