Monday, November 3, 2008

Bitter

I hate Ebay. 

I am officially giving up any contact with anything that has to do with Ebay. And Ebay can thank their lovely Ebayer Julie Lanzillo for that.



Lately, I've been having a more-hate-than-love relationshit with the Internet. I feel duped by the lure of it. A lot of blogs and articles I read leave a foul taste in my mouth. I'm not so inspired anymore by the hey-look-at-me-I'm-so-original crap that is duplicated over and over. As with Ebay, I'm tired of taking part in building a money-making machine that is sucking dry what used to be an original, and at times, artistic forum.

So, good bye and good riddance Ebay....the jury's still out on the rest of the ether.

5 comments:

  1. so now wait... she claimed the shoes didn't fit and had you refund her money, but she is keeping the shoes????????!!!!!!! unacceptable. did you ding the bitch on her feedback page? oh, and next time you have 7.5 cole haan lofers you are dying to get rid of, let me know and i will buy them. i'll even cover my own shipping, should i need to return them (which i wouldn't).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous feature of the "new and improved" Ebay....sellers can't leave negative or neutral feedback for buyers. And of course she kept the shoes! As Ms. Lanzillo so eloquently put it, why should she lose any money?!

    Urgh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcy - The Glamorous Life!November 3, 2008 at 4:51 PM

    Okay.
    Just put down the mouse and nobody gets hurt. There that is better.

    I hate Ebay too. But you hate blogs too? How did we get thrown in on this?

    I know...how about a blog about how bad ebay is? ha ha ha.

    Stupid Ebay people. I will go beat them up for you if you want.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sell stuff on ebay too... the extra cashola helps...but ugh! I feel your pain. I recently sold a blue -- no question, BLUE -- top. The woman who bought it bitched and said it looked green and wanted a refund. PLEEEASE. Ebayers have become totally wack and unreasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're sticking with Etsy, right? Please.

    ReplyDelete