Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No Words

There are no words for how so many of my favorite bloggers and, more importantly, friends of mine have touched my heart lately.

Girl Howdy startled me with her gut-wrenching and candid post about a recent change in her life. I've always felt a connection to her....a wild heart worn bravely on her sleeve, a deep love of music and, now, a courageous ability to not only love but to let that love go on.  Without her.

If you haven't been following the progress of Stephanie and Christian Nielson, this may mean nothing to you. But, I think even if you don't know them or know of them, there is no way this will not touch you. Deeply.

And, finally, watching this confirmed my belief that we are all in this thing together. This uncertain and miraculous thing



I only hope I can aspire to be as brave and as benevolent as these amazing people.

5 comments:

  1. My computer wouldn't let me see that video..am restarting so I can.

    I'm glad to be in this THING too!

    cheers,

    Carissa @mommygossip-gno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcy - The Glamorous Life!October 29, 2008 at 6:35 PM

    I am crying.
    that video. That child.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bawling over Eliot's video and the story of Maddie. So heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing to help me keep life in perspective. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, nannette...well, your title says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an amazing woman. An example of who I hope to become. Thank you for reading and for caring and for not getting annoyed with all of the sadness I seem to write about lately. On love and letting go of love and all my screw ups in between. You don't judge me and I'm really very thankful for that.

    I'm also thankful for these here internets! To think I could have never "met" you woman!

    One day we will drink coffee together and talk and talk and talk!

    ReplyDelete