Thursday, September 4, 2008

Show n' Tell


It is with slight embarrassment and much trepidation that I am announcing the grand opening of my Etsy shop. Truth be told, I was convinced by my friend Ann to open a shop eons ago but it wasn't until just recently (after much nagging by the husband) that I actually made the leap to put my wares out there. It's especially daunting for someone like me who, I believe, doesn't have a great talent for photography. But, then again, after perusing what was out there I thought "why not?". Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder so.....here goes nothing. I'm still working out the kinks and figuring out how to present everything so please check back!

I also want to take this opportunity to thank Suzanne for being my very first customer!  All of your support, not only in this venture but all of my creative outlets, really means the world to me. You rock.


3 comments:

  1. Auntie, they're BEAUTIFUL!!! You can bet your sweet bippy as soon as this girl gets some milk money she'll be stopping by... Go get 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swing photos are my fave too -- who doesn't like the swings? So fun!

    And, hey -- if a toilet seat hung on a wall can be art, then anyone can be an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA! I will add your shop to my etsy faves - another add to my virtual mall!

    ReplyDelete