Saturday, September 6, 2008

Reality Check

After an incredibly craptacular day (indifferent husband, sassy backtalking chi'rens, weird people at the park approaching us making us want to run for our lives, snarky neighbors that rival the Jones', the election b.s. and all the frenzy that goes with it, laundry, dirty floors, dirty bathrooms, picky eaters....we've had it all so far and it's only 2:50 in the afternoon) I sat down to peruse a few blogs when I stumbled upon this.

Suddenly, my life seems better than great. Let's all buy whatever we can in support of this incredible family and remember that life holds no guarantees.





4 comments:

  1. Jay @halftime lessonsSeptember 6, 2008 at 5:35 PM

    great chance to reality check...thanks N

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for the link. Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was having a bad day too; that was awesome.

    ReplyDelete