Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ready for My Close-Up

Whenever I can squeeze it into my day of running errands, I like to make the trek to a neighboring town where the Super Target lives to make sure there isn't anything I'm missing out on at our local Target. Unfortunately, I almost always find something that is not at our local Target but that's a whole other story that I will bore you with at another time.

This past Saturday was no exception and, whilst placating my overtired children with the promise of craptacular cuisine from Mickey D's (they're in it for the toys and the toys alone), I happened upon the most wonderful discovery. Now, I'm sure this is no revelation to most of you fine peoples out there in the ether but it was like a lovely beam of light shining down from the heavens! Especially when I discovered this little gem that makes me look at least 5 years younger (that coupled with the new 'do? I've got to be back in my 20's by now).

It's no mystery to my close friends that I would be over the moon about these new lines as I'm a beauty product junkie (I promise to try to lay off the haircut updates) and I love to try every new product out there (if only I could do that for a living) so this new development at Target is just one more reason I need to attend a support group for my Target issues.

Hey, a girl can dream.


2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love that it promises "dewier" skin! Now THAT I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH! We are so much alike- if I have a day off and money in the bank, I've been known to haul the kids a good hour away to indulge in SuperTarget and Chick-Fil-A. After this post, I see another roadtrip in my near future...

    ReplyDelete