Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Like, DUH.

Recently, I was enthusiastic about taking a personality quiz on Facebook only to realize it was faulty and gave the same response to every sucker that took it (although it's comforting to know we all were Marilyn in another life, right?). Thanks to my dear friend Nik, my faith in personality quizzes has been restored.

So, tell me people, what blogging personality type are you? (and not in a past life)

Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate
You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.
One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...
And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.
Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.

3 comments:

  1. Jay @halftime lessonsSeptember 30, 2008 at 10:36 AM

    I got Artistic and Passionate too...
    Please don't tell anyone...
    I can be a dude, I swear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got A&P too!!!! just kidding... i am a "thoughtful and considerate" blogger. apparently i am well liked, yet underrated.

    i love quizzes... as long as they are about me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got pensive and philosophical. And the icon is a really boring looking guy. And here I thought I was all artistic and shit, with an M.F.A. and everything. Hrumph.

    ReplyDelete