Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Required Programming

It's ironical that I was just mentioning to my almostfiveyearold that it's not fair that her twoandahalfyearold sister has been denied the joy of watching Sesame Street. When the almostfiveyearold was a mere sixmonthold or so I would plop her in her high chair (yes people, I'm a BAD mother and let my child watch Sesame Street before the ripe old age of 2!!!) with a bowl of her cherished Cheerios and she would drool over Grover and the gang all the while giggling and singing along with the music (at least that's what I thought at the time and, now that I know her better, I'm sure of it).

After seeing this today, I am most assuredly forcing the almostfiveyearold to allow the twoandahalfyearold to watch it as well.....but I sincerely doubt that it will be much of a battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment