Monday, July 14, 2008

Pimp in Training


While reading my litany of daily blogs this morning I was inspired by Heather of Dooce. What I find myself really tuning in for each day are her "Dailies". Daily Style is one of my faves and today's didn't disappoint. While I sat drooling over her treasured pink earrings, it dawned on me that I had some pimping of my own to do.

In case you haven't checked out her work yet, get thee to Ann's site. Pronto.
 

I've been fortunate enough to witness Ann's transformation as a jewelry designer and artist over the past few years. Last week, I hit the motherload and actually won a free giveaway. This is MAY-juh (a la Posh), dahling, MAY-JUH as I've never won anything in my life.

I am a big proponent of supporting our local artists but, thankfully, out here in the ether "local" has been redefined.

3 comments:

  1. Yup, the Daily Style is a favorite of mine too!

    Ok, now if you'll excuse me, I have to go check out the web site you are pimping. I'm gonna put a bib on first to catch all the drool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came over here to do some reading after having a truly lousy day and this...made my day less lousy, which is all I needed. :-) Thanks, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope your day improves! :)

    ReplyDelete