Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tag, You're It!

My pal, Alexa, tagged me WEEKS ago and I'm finally getting 'round to it. (sorry, Alexa!) This one was a little bit of work (ouch! I had to use my brain) but very fun. Thank you, A!

Five things in my purse:
1. Aveda Hand Relief
2. Vick’s Hand Sanitizer
3. Boots Lip Glace
4. Stila Convertible Color
5. Reusable shopping bag

Five favorite things in my room:










Five things I've always wanted to do:
1. Go to Naples. (Italy, people.) And, preferably, dance in that hip lounge that Sophia Loren shook her moneymaker in.
2. Meet Oprah. (and I fully anticipate going into the ugly cry)
3. Be able to say no to something or someone and not harbor any guilt.
4. Have a coffehouse-by-day-fun-lounge-by-night establishment.  Something about tending "bar" with a baby on my hip...
5. Drive the 101 from SF to Santa Barbara with my husband.  Sans kids.

Five things I'm currently into:
1. Thrifting for vintage baby items.
2. Anything orange.
3. Garbanzo beans.
4. Listening to the music of my "youth".
5. Rekindling friendships with people lost along the way.

Five impressions on Alexa at Pop Elegantiarum (who tagged me):
She’s an original. She seems to have such a clear and concise ability to find and point out all the things I am interested in but haven’t managed to discover.

Next is Six Quirks. Here are mine:


1.  Wax beans make me cringe.
2.  I have a soft, creamy center.
3.  Feet. They gross me out. (unless we are talking about baby feet.  I love me some baby piggies.)
4.  I am not a morning person. I need at least 30 minutes to be able to manage a conversation.
5.  I have a completely irrational fear of all things creepy/crawly.  Seriously. Like I'll wait all day for my husband to come home and kill a bug.  It's sad, really.
6.  I'm great at making friends and putting people in touch but keeping the friends, well, that's another story.

Now I'm taggin:
And anyone else that would enjoy to share....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words hon! DIGGING the room. That poster. That chair. That owl. And... feet ick me out too. Ylech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never one to back down from a challenge (or at least one that doesn't require nudity or leaping from a building), Nik has completed the task appointed to her!

    And man, does that Nik girl love Nannette!

    ReplyDelete