Monday, June 9, 2008

Room Service

Why do I enjoy making the bed for my little girls so much?


Perhaps it's more of that hormonal insanity taking over my life. Or perhaps it's my brain getting stuck like a scratched record remembering the fuzzy, lack-of-sleep-induced fog I was in right after they were born enjoying any and every mundane task while caring for them.

Or maybe I just Love. Them. So. Much.

No matter what the reason may be, I enjoy it. I love how they climb into bed, bury their faces in their newly washed pillowcases and exclaim "Mama! It smells so good!" as if I'd just reinvented the wheel.

1 comment:

  1. Making beds/reinventing the wheel isn't all that you excel at!

    See what I mean?
    http://proseandconverse.wordpress.com/2008/06/09/photoshop-is-getting-really-annoyed-that-i-wont-leave-it-alone/

    ReplyDelete