Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Slight Setback

One of the many things I love about living where I do is that we have four distinct seasons. I am not a huge fan of winter but know it is a necessary evil. This time of year when I am not even able to look at a sweater it is particularly painful waiting for the real spring-like temperatures to start. Without fail, Mother Nature tricks us into thinking it's finally time for warm weather and sunshine and then this happens.



That Mother Nature has a wicked sense of humor. Lucky for her, I'm able to laugh it off with the 70 degree weather forecasted for this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. "What's all that weird white stuff?" asks your blog friend from California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to say the same thing. I mean, if I saw powdered sugar sprinkled over my backyard, I'd be stoked. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, this is the love/hate relationship I share with Buffalo. I would miss getting to see all four seasons but it takes FOREVER for spring to stop playing tricks on us.

    ReplyDelete