Thursday, April 24, 2008

Photo Challenge

I can't even keep track of which fabulous dame put me in touch with Emily Pie (although I'm pretty sure it was Miz Suz....all-knowing of the fabulosity out there in the blogosphere)...actually, now that I think of it, it was a culmination of fabulous dames...my two faves Suzanne and Nik (Miz Young and Hip...if I didn't adore her so much I'd hate her).

Anywho, Emily has this wonderfully fun to look at and wonderfully fun to participate in Photo Challenge every week.  I was really perplexed by this week's challenge as it's still cold here and trying to think of something "hot" was not an easy task for me.  But, as usual, the real gems are hidden in the every day mundane tasks of existence.

My submission:



The enthusiasm from my girls to participate in this challenge was off the scales. And, thus, a new challenge was born! I give you my photo challenge of the week "Motion". Please oh please oh PLEASE participate.







1 comment:

  1. Linguine?...looks more like, pasgetti. You gotta see if you can get Brad to motion all of his super long hair. HAR!!

    ReplyDelete