Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Thin Line Between Love and Hate

Remember this scene?

(The good part is right around 1:25 but it's so worth the investment to watch the entire thing)

It's kind of a joke to say that I like Target. It's more like I looooooooooooooooooooooove Target and really need to find a support group to deal with my love for Target. It's gotten so bad at times that I send the husband to Target to pick up various sundries because I just simply can not control myself. (sad, but true)

And, damn you Isaac, you are not making my life any easier.



Damn you.




Daaaaaaaaamn you and your fabulous, girly dresses.






















And it's not just Isaac that is taunting me....























It's a dressapalooza.....























And it really doesn't help matters that I have two daughters.























That I love to dress in fabulous, girly dresses.
























And, of course, I have to buy two of everything.























I hate you Target.  I really hate you.  I hate you (she whispers).  

Yes, I see a support group in my future. But at least I'll be fabulously dressed.

2 comments:

  1. I can walk in to Target for a pack of baby wipes and leave 2 hours (and $150) later going "what the hell happened in there?" It doesn't help that they just opened a new one practically around the corner.

    P.S. I do a large part of my kids' clothes shopping there too. They've got some dang cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh GHAAAAAD... I love that scene! "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." Gives me goosebumps every time. Gah! (And that cute stuff at Target is no joke-- I need a job just to support my cute dress habit!)

    ReplyDelete