Friday, February 1, 2008

But enough about me....

I had a wonderful blogosphere experience recently. I read about 25 blogs each day (definitely more inspiring than reading the news!) and one in particular really made my day.... so much so that I left a comment. Much to my surprise, the blogger emailed me to say thank you and to let me know that she thought my blog was funny (blush). It really was enough just to get a warm fuzzy from reading her story about the mom leaving the note (not to mention her wonderful husband calling back to say it was fine) but then to keep the "love" going and contacting me.....well, you get the idea.

So, Suzanne shared a questionnaire with me and I am going to share it with you. Because I'm hoping some of you will respond with your answers. And, keep the good karma train going and do something nice today....it certainly can't hurt.

Favorite Apple:
Fuji (not only is it crisp and not-too-sweet but it's just a cool name)

Elvis, Costello or Presley?
I love me some Elvis Costello but I have to say Presley, as it's something special to me and the husband (something from Elvis engraved on our wedding bands)

Last time you sent a letter (actually had to have stamp sent through the mail):
Does a birthday card count? Oh, and the thank you notes from Christmas that STILL need to be written and mailed. Oy.

Combine 3 men to make the perfect man (don't list your spouse and make us all look bad):
My Papa (maternal grandfather - so sweet and patient), Lester Holt (he's smart but not in a boring way) and Dermot Mulroney (have you SEEN him in "The Wedding Date". *sigh*)

If you had a horse, what would you name it?
Nugget (not sure why but that's what popped into my head right away)

What time in the past do you think you should have lived?
Mid-century...love the fashion and esthetics but the idea of what a woman "should" be doing? Not so much.

One place you would like to visit before you die?
New Zealand.

I wish I would have written that:
"A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them."
— Victor Hugo

If you HAD to BE a character from a Drew Barrymore movie, who would it be:
Sophie Fisher in "Music & Lyrics"

What did you want to be when you were 10 years old:
I can't recall exactly but I'm going to go with rock star.

Favorite line or scene from a movie:
Harrison Ford in "Sabrina" - "I think you know that I love you." Gah. Gets me every time.

What are your signature colors?
I think I'm obligated to say black but I love me some orange.

If the talent Fairy came to your house tonight, what talent would you like her to bestow?
Dance.

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! Cute! Don't be surprised when you find it on my blog tomorrow. ;-)

    ReplyDelete