Friday, February 15, 2008

Afterglow

I read a lot of blogs yesterday (as usual)...almost all of them commenting on Valentine's Day. I have always been very anti-VDay but, as with most things now, after having my girls I find it another fun thing to enjoy mainly because I get to experience it through them. There is no bitterness. No dread of the holiday. Just wide eyes and wonderment and, even if it's sappy, I find that infinitely refreshing.

So here is my day-late contribution to VDay minus the bitterness, minus the bragging of what spendy gift they received (adding to the bitterness), minus the neener-neener-neener factor.

Love where you've been.

Love where you're at.

Love how you think.

Love the power you pack.

Love all that you seek.

Love all that you feel.

Love your rocking emotions

and the thoughts you make real.

1 comment:

  1. My hatred of Valentine's Day ended when Mark P and I broke up once and for all. ;-) Quelle relief!

    ReplyDelete