As per my blogosphere friends Nik and Ann, I have come up with Ten Random Things about me for your viewing pleasure. (I’m going with Nik’s version which is at the end of your list, tag 5 people to fill this out….to keep the fun going, please let me know when you do this!)
Ten Random Things:
1. I like krab-with-a-K. My paternal grandmother used to make Krab salad and my sister would shrivel her nose in disgust and I would devour it. When no one was looking.
2. I am the last child of three. I am the “baby” of the family. But I’ve always felt like an only child as my sister is six years older and my brother is nearly ten years older.
3. I hate pedicures. Now don’t misunderstand…I love to have painted toes but I HATE having my feet touched. By anyone.
4. I am not a huge proponent of winter. I am a major fan of spring and summer.
5. I feel lonely. A lot of the time. I do not have any close friends (lots of friends but not the kind I call immediately when I have news) so my theory is that this contributes to my feeling of isolation.
6. I wish I felt smarter. I didn’t focus on my academics like I should have. I think I’m smart and very intuitive but wish I was a tad more “book smart”.
7. I have a serious shoe issue. Not because I want to wear them all but because I want to HAVE them all. I have nearly 20+ pairs of shoes that I never wear but I love them because they are works of art. I know. It’s a sickness.
8. I am annoyingly impatient. I have improved on this since having my children but my knee-jerk reaction of jumping the gun still does me in.
9. I like Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. She’s, quite simply, adorable. (not to mention, talented) And I find her refreshing.
10. While I wouldn’t switch places with anyone ever for no amount of money or fame…..I every so often miss my footloose and fancy free days of going out and whooping it up. But those instances are becoming fewer and further between.
The lovely friends (some with blogs and some not) who have been tagged: