Monday, October 8, 2007

No Rest for the Wicked

"God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers."
~ Rudyard Kipling

I subscribe to far too many mailings. I've been paring down in my life....trying to simplify things. One of the many daily emails I get is Real Simple's Daily Quote. It's curious how it almost always matches the day I'm having.

Life is super complicated right now and busy. Busy, busy, BUSY. The weirdest part of it all? If given the chance, I don't think I'd change a thing (well, except maybe Mina's total inability to listen to me). I mean, what exactly was I doing with my life before I got married and had these little creatures?

So, while I'm trying to simplify things, I'll keep some of my daily emails, daily rituals (ahhhh....blogs....it's ALMOST like having real friends!) and definitely my Real Simple Daily quotes.

1 comment: