Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged and don't want to risk any bad voodoo so I better do it! I do not know 5 bloggers to share this with (and Ann has already done it) so will just share my weirdness and be done with it.


Here we go:

1. While I love pedicures, I absolutely abhor anyone looking at or, God forbid, TOUCHING my feet so I must do them myself.

2. I hate touching raw meat (har har...insert junior high humor here).

3. I read gossip at People.com even though I KNOW it's bad and contributes to the breakdown of our culture.

4. I love listening to Top 40 music in the car (although Sirius is looking more and more appealing).

5. I have an uncanny ability to remember numbers....just ask me what our phone number was in the Netherlands.

6. I love practically all foods but absolutely HATE wax beans. Don't ask me....it's a texture thing.

1 comment:

  1. I almost wrote something about my tabloid dependence myself. We parallel yet again. :-)

    ReplyDelete