Friday, June 8, 2007

Drone, drone, drone.....

I have the funniest best friend ever. From day one, she's been able to make me laugh, call me on my sh*t and really "get" me. She recently left me a voicemail (how mothers of small kids communicate) asking me why I wasn't blogging. After wallowing in self-pity for the last week I had to ask myself the same question. I didn't want to whine about my boring life, my kids that exhaust me, my husband that drives me nuts.....drone, drone, drone.

So, for now, I'll get back to figuring out how to generate business for my virtual assistant gig and, hopefully, will have more interesting things to drone about.....soon. Until then, here's a pic of the goil that keeps me on track... (an old pic but we're still the same!)

1 comment:

  1. OMG, that scarf. Some trends should just be left by the wayside. Quelle dork!

    ReplyDelete